Friday, June 26, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Hello, Friend!


Happy Saturday Friends!  Today, I have a fun card share for you.  Hope you like it!

And here it is...


I love the Cheeky Cherry Collection from The Greeting Farm and this is one image I don't feel I use enough!  But she is really so adorable and caught my eye when I was looking for images to use for today!  This is Cheeky Chat!  With the life being so busy these days,  I think many of us rely on technology like emails or texting. What would I do without texting every day?!!! LOL  But that's why this image really makes me remember the good ol' days when I used to actually love to pick up the phone and talk for hours...especially with my BFF! :)  I  know I need to do more of that and this image really did make me smile!  After coloring up this cutie with my copic markers, I then added  Wink of Stella over parts of her outfit to give her some shimmer.   The fun papers I used are called Hey Kid by Pink Paislee.  I think the cheerful bright colors and cool design went well as a background for her. To finish off my card, I used an older MFT stamp set called "Ring Me" for my sentiment.  I also added some sequins and twine.

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Cheeky Chat - The Greeting Farm
Mustard Seed - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Steel Grey Hybrid Ink - My Favorite Things
Ring Me Stamp Set - My Favorite Things
Hey Kid - Pink Paislee

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and a great layout. I think the designer paper is just perfect for your design.

    ReplyDelete