Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SSS card using Sherry Baldy's Sherri Ann Rose Dancer



Hello Bloggers! Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas with their loved ones! I can't believe it is over and I'm missing it already!  But I am also looking forward to the new year 2013!  Hope this is a good one!  I wanted to quickly share a card I created for Scrapbook Stamp Society using artist Sherri Baldy's  Sherri Ann Rose Dancer.  This is such a fun image and I had a lot of fun creating this card. Since I've been doing so many Christmas projects lately, it was a nice change to use some pinks and purples again for this card. The paper collection I used is "Country Drive" by Echo Park.  I added some dimensional pop dots behind this pretty dancer and set her on a white french doily.  I used my Distress inks and edged the doily and all the papers in Tim Holtz Spun Sugar.  The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lace and pearl trim are from KarlaS001 on Etsy.  The rhinestone butterfly is from Recollections.  Hope you all like my card and have a wonderful rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. She is darling! Perfect timing for me as I am taking my 8 yr old niece to Lincoln Ctr to see the nutcraker! She has been doing ballet since age 3, and I waited until now so she could appreciate the beauty and remember it. This dancer you used is so pretty. I love all the feminie touches like the doily and flowers and the floral paper is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the dp and the doily and trim with her, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is beautiful! My dancer dd would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. All the flowers are so sweet, and that butterfly is such a cute embellishment.

    ReplyDelete