Monday, April 6, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge: Oh Happy Day!



Hello and Happy Tuesday Friends!  Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend!  Today starts a new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge and the theme is the all so popular "Anything Goes"!!!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Shape Ez by TLC!

Here is my card...


I've had this adorable image called Tilda with Egg and Chicken for quite some time and so I was excited to finally take her out to create a fun Easter card!  I colored her up with my copic markers and then cut her out with an oval stitch die.  The papers which are from a collection called Country Drive by Echo Park Paper Co are so cute that I didn't really want to layer too much on this card.  Instead, I thought some pretty Wild Orchid Crafts roses and some enamel dots would look pretty as embellishments to finish off my card.  

Here is my complete supply List:
Country Drive - Echo Park Paper Co
Salty Ocean - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Marcy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marcy! Your coloring is always out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout. I love the design papers. Just perfect for that pretty image. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, love the polka dot paper you used with her.

    ReplyDelete