Thursday, October 11, 2012

SSS Halloween Treat Bag using Eleanor and Pickles Spookie

Hello! It's almost Friday! Yay!!! I wanted to quickly share a project for Scrapbook Stamp Society.  This is a Halloween treat bag I made using Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Spookie digi!  This was so much fun to make and I can't wait for Halloween to come, which is a favorite in my household! :)  The bag itself is made using an EZ template called "Rolled Bag".   I used  a "Tim Coffey" Halloween paper collection from K& Company.  I colored up this fun image using my copic markers.  I cut it out using "Labels Twenty -Three" Spellbinders die cut. I placed it on dimensional stickers on top of the bag.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections. I sprayed them up with TA "Iridescent Gold" to give it shimmer.  I handmade the banner using the designer paper and the stamped sentiment "Too Cute to Spook" is from an MFT PI set.  I added some wide black eyelets on both sides of the bag and ran some pretty purple and black Halloween ribbon through them to make a small handle on top.  The purple and orange ribbon I used to make the bow is from my stash as well and the little black spider.  I  just couldn't find any orange tissue paper for the inside so I improvised by using some plain tissue and spraying it with Lindy Stamp Gang's "Hogwart Orange". I love how vibrant that color is and it matched perfectly!  This little treat bag will go to my son, Noah's, teacher for Halloween.  Hope she likes it! Hope you all like it too! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: