Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Sensational Sundays using Naughty or Nice Angel Girl


Happy Saturday to you all! Hope you have been enjoying your weekend!  My weekend was definitely a busy one but also packed with lots of fun! My family enjoyed some community trick or treating today as well as a fun Halloween party.  Halloween is definitely a favorite holiday for my family!
So I know I've been making a bunch of Halloween projects back to back and I might even slide in one more before Halloween comes!  But for this Sunday's project, I decided to step away from Halloween and create a Christmas card.  Well that was my true intention although in the end, I felt like it wasn't your "Traditional" type Christmas card.  I'll call it my "California Christmas Card"! LOL  If you remember last week, I used the Greeting Farm "Naughty or Nice" set with the cute little girl devil.  This week, I wanted to use her partner, the little angel.  I really had fun coloring her up with my copic markers. I laid her on some layered Spellbinders scalloped ovals.  The "Sparkly Cheers" sentiment is also from the set.  I added some MFT "Large Leafy Flourishes" on either side of this cute angel girl.  I wanted to accent her halo with pearls and also added a few on the flourishes.  The white Poinsettia is from Petaloo.  And the background papers are from  "The Peppermint Collection" by Crate paper.  These papers are so fun and unique!  So hope you all enjoy my card and if you have a chance, please check out the Loves Rubberstamps blog to see the other DT Sunday projects!  Thanks for stopping by! :)
I Design for Loves Rubber Stamps!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! She is precious. I love her finger waved hairdo! Great use of the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Marcy, this is so adorable, love the halo and the great dp you used with her, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete