Monday, November 26, 2012

SSS Christmas Card using artist Morgan Fitzsimons' "Christmas"

Happy Monday Everyone!  Hope this week is starting well for all of you.  I've had a few days off of work and still I feel like the days flew! Seems like things go in fast motion once the holidays start.  I still have a bunch of Christmas cards to make so I'd better get "scrappin"! :)


So here is a card I've made for Scrapbook Stamp Society using an image by artist, Morgan Fitzsimons called  "Christmas"



I had so much fun making this card and coloring up this beautiful image! It really makes me think of the "True Christmas" theme and what it's all about.  I wanted to stick with the traditional Christmas colors of Red and Green but I also wanted to add a little blue to match Mary's clothing.  I love the paper collection I used for this card. It matched everything so well!  This collection is called "Holiday Style" by October Afternoon.  Such gorgeous papers!  I edged all the papers using Tim Holtz "Frayed Burlap".  The sentiment is from a Spellbinder's Christmas stamp set.  The cute poinsettias are from Jolee's.  I wanted to keep the card simple to focus more on this beautiful image.  I hope you all like my card and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Copic Markers used:
Skin:E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E34, E47, E37, E53
Other: G12, G24, YG03, B91, B95, B97, R14, R29, Y26, E31





1 comment: