Saturday, February 2, 2013

SSS Card using Morgan Fitzsimons Fairy Child


Hello Friends! Hope you are enjoying this Saturday.  We are off to check out the new baseball field my son, Ryan will be playing at.  Looking forward to this relaxing weekend and hoping to get some crafting done.  This week has been so hectic and I have not had any time to play yet.  I'm feeling "scrappy" withdrawals coming on! LOL  Well here is one card I had a chance to squeeze in the last few days.  This is my project for Scrapbook Stamp Society using artist Morgan Fitzsimon's Fairy Child.  This is such a gorgeous image and I had so much fun coloring her up.  The beautiful papers are from Crate paper Portrait collection.  There are such gorgeous papers in this collection!  I edged all papers in my Tim Holtz distress ink in Frayed Burlap.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I sprayed them up with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold to give them some pretty shimmer. The gold rhinestones on the bottom are from Kaiser Kraft.  Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Copic Colors used:
E74, E29, E35, Y23, Y00, Y11, Y13, B00, B000, G00, BG15, BG11, E11, E000, E00, E21, R20

Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog to see what other projects the Design Team has made.  Also check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society store for tons of fun images to use for your crafting projects!


2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is stunning! What a beautiful image and you colored it perfectly! I love the way you did the background and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is gorgeous!! That image is beautiful and I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete