Thursday, January 23, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Patriotic "Frou Frou Believe"!


Hello Friends and can you believe it's Friday already?!! Whoot Whoot!!!  This week went by super fast but hey, I'm not complaining and looking so forward to this weekend!  Hope you all have a fun one planned!  Well along with TGIF comes our weekly Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the The Greeting Farm.  This week is a color challenge "Red, white and Blue"! So fun!!!

And here's my card....


So I couldn't resist taking out cute "Frou Frou Believe" for this challenge.  Doesn't this patriotic Frou Frou look so cute in red white and blue?!! :)  I colored her up with my copics and had fun doing some embossing on my card. I also cut out a circle window for this sweet fairy to waive her star wand at you!  Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to check out the details on this challenge and to see the other "Red, White and Blue" projects by my fellow DT gals.  Have a fantastic Friday and enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

Copic Colors used:
Hair/Skin: E17, E19, E15, E11, E00
Clothes: R37, R35, R32, B35, B33, B000

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marcy! I love the white embossing and she looks beautiful in her red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so cute and I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fab, sweetie !! These colors pop !! Like the 4th of July fireworks !! Xo

    ReplyDelete