Thursday, April 17, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday: Fairy Dust



Happy Friday Friends!  Did this week fly by as fast for you as it did for me?!!  I've taken some time off for Spring Break with the family and kind of sad that it's almost over already!  I am looking forward to the Easter holiday and hope you all have a great one as well!  So to start this weekend, we have a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge.  This week's theme is "Pastel Colors".

Here is my card...


So many of you may know that I'm obsessed with fairies and mermaids.   For this theme, Flutter Anya came to mind immediately and I just had to create a card with her!   I used a lot of light colors with my copics on her cute little dress and wings.   I also couldn't resist coloring up her hair in some pretty teal and added some tiny light purple rhinestones to to it as well.   I added some stickles to her wings and her little hearts.  The pretty papers I used are from an older Prima collection called "Fairy Flora".   These papers are usually left in my hoard vault but every time I make something with this cute fairy girl, I just can't help but pull them out again for my projects.   To finish off my card, I used my Bow it All to make a bow out of some sheer ribbon and added some flowers sprayed with glimmer mist to give them some shimmer. 

 Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other pastel colored projects made by the rest of the DT.  Have a wonderful weekend and Easter Holiday with your loved ones!   Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable! The pretty paper for the background is just perfect. Great that we have a good paper stash, right? Your bow and sparkles are great touches. Have a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty with the bling in her hair and sparkle on her wings. I love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bling in her hair adds the perfect whimsy to your fairy and funny enough, this was the second TGF I bought lol! I actually just used her in a secret project I'm posting to my blog Monday. Omg you used that ribbon I love! Perfect for this pastel pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the blue hair and the cute dp and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the colour palette on this one. Very pretty. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Love that blue hair.

    ReplyDelete