Saturday, November 8, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Day: You're an Angel!


Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!!!  I'm here to share some inspiration today from Loves Rubberstamps! With the reopening of the store, there are so many new stamps and crafting items that I can't wait to get my hands on!  I'm looking forward to lots of new creations and of course sharing them all with you! :)

Here is the card I made for today...


So  I had originally thought to make a Christmas card with this adorable Gorjuss Girl image called The Black Star.  However, I ended up deciding to give her wings by using my Wings stamp set by Prima Marketing and voila, she became a cute angel! :)  I had so much fun coloring her up with my copics and couldn't resist adding lots of my Wink of Stella to give her lots of shimmer.  I also added some stickles to her wings for even more added sparkle!   For the soft background,  I did some masking and used some of my Tim Holtz distress inks.  I just love how the inks blend together so perfect every time!

Here are the Supplies Used:
The Black Star - Gorjuss Girls Stamps
Wings - Prima Marketing
Seedless Preserves - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Faded Jeans -Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Weathered Wood - TIm Holtz Distress Ink
Spun Sugar - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo - Memento

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marcy! I love the wings stamps used with the Gorjuss Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so precious! Pretty image and dusted pink background!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete