Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge: Joy!


Hello Friends and Happy Friday!  For some of you, this may be a "Black Friday" as you're hitting all of the good sales out there! :)  I'm actually getting this post scheduled early as I'm just about to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner feast with my family!  I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has enjoyed their Turkey Day! :) I always look forward to this holiday which comes with delicious food but even more so, a very special day to be with the family and enjoy fun times!  Well let me get back to our FFF theme for this week which is the popular "Anything Goes"!!!

   Here is the card I created...


I couldn't resist using the adorable new Heart Ian for my card!  When I first saw this cute image, I immediately thought Ian would look great on a Valentine's Day card!  However, as you can see here, he looks great on Christmas cards as well and I know he would fit in for a birthday card to a loved one and so many other occasions!  For my creation, I used an MFT background stamp to create the gingham background.  I then added some Christmas papers from a collection called Christmas Time which I just picked up at the store recently as well! The fun "Joy" sentiment is from the Dollie with Gifts stamp set.

Make sure to visit  The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other awesome creations from my fellow DT girls.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! It's nice seeing how versatile a themed stamp can be :-) Great job making him ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete