Friday, February 27, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Amazing, Beautiful, Fabulous YOU!


Happy Saturday Friends!  I'm here with a fun card share for today.  I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far!

Here is my card...


I had been making so many Valentine's Day cards for the last month that it felt a little odd at first to make something completely different!  Well that didn't last too long when I took out my bin of cute MFT Pure Innocence stamp sets!  These images are so adorable and so much fun to color up with my copics.  This PI girl comes from a set called Make a Wish.  After coloring, I cut her out on stitched circle die and then added some handmade banners made using the gorgeous Fabulous collection by Simple Stories.  The kraft background is embossed with some polka dots and I also used my white gel pen to run some stitches around the border.  I added a few enamel dots to finish off my card.

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Make a Wish - PI Collection by My Favorite Things
Fabulous - Simple Stories
Mustard Seed - Tim Holtz distress ink
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink

Make sure to check out the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all of the Pure Innocence collection stamp sets by My Favorite Things!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,
Marcy

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy, your card is adorable. I love the colours, the sweet girl and the wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the image and the flags that you added. I love the paper. What kind of a white gel pen do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is soooo Adorable!!!! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and springy, Marcy!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcy--this is so fun! Thanks for joining us on the MFT challenge!! :) your little girl is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete