Monday, February 2, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge: Love You!


Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!!!  Can you believe it's already February?!!  It feels like we just rang in the new year and time is just flying way too fast!  Well to start off the new month, we have the fun "Anything Goes" Challenge!  

We have 2 wonderful sponsors this week and they are All Dressed Up Stamps and The Cutting Cafe!!!






Here is my card...

The cute image I used is the adorable Heart Balloon Marci by La La Land Crafts.   I colored her up with my Copic Markers and then used my Wink of Stella over parts of her outfit for added sparkle!   Behind Marci is the fun DIE-NAMICS Open Scallop Doily Die by My Favorite Things and I also used a heart border punch by Martha Stewart for this cute girl to sit on!  The fun papers I used are from the Bella Paper Pack by Wild Rose Studio.  Finally, to finish off my card, I added some sequins and some pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Here are the additional supplies used:
Tuxedo Black - Memento Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by and definitely stop over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog to see the rest of the Design Team's amazing projects and to participate in this fun challenge!

Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy



1 comment: