Saturday, July 4, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Happy 4th of July!

Hello and Happy Saturday! Not only am I happy that the weekend is here but I'm also excited that today is the 4th of July holiday!  I look forward to spending a great day with family and friends.  I also really love watching the fireworks at night which is always a ton of fun!  In honor of today's special occasion, I've made a patriotic card for my share today!


Here it is...


I've had this cutie from The Greeting Farm for quite some time but it's actually the first time I've created with her!  This sweet Cheeky Mate was perfect for my patriotic card so I was so excited to finally color her up with my copics!  I also added Wink of Stella all over her outfit and you can't really tell in the pic but she has lots of sparkle!  The festive papers I used are from a collection called "Liberty" by Bo Bunny and all the designs are fantastic!  For added embellishment, I found some cute tiny star sequins which I scattered throughout the card for a fun look.  I also added some thin red ribbon from my stash!

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Cheeky Mate - The Greeting Farm
Faded Jeans - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Steel Grey Hybrid Ink - My Favorite Things
Liberty - Bo Bunny

For those of you celebrating this 4th of July Holiday, stay safe and have fun!!!

Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the image and everything else about it. Gorgeous papers. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a gem! Love the image and the awesome background. I am thinking Boogie Woogie Bugle boy now! Hope the summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Marcy! I love this one- Thanks for playing at TGF- Holly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image Marcy and fabulous paper combo! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete