Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge: Celebrate You!



Happy Tuesday all!  This week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge is always a favorite of mine and that's because the theme is "Celebrations"!!!  This could be a celebration of birthdays, new babies, weddings, holidays etc....sooooo many to choose from and you can always use one of these cards in your stash ready to give, right?!! Our sponsor for this week  is Scrapper's Delight!

Here's my card...


So with my son, Ethan's 6th birthday coming up next month, I thought this would the perfect opportunity to make him a card!  I've had this adorable stamp from TGF called 
 for some time and I was so excited to finally take him out to create with!  I colored him up with my   in some fun  bright colors.  Ethan loves robots and also the color green so I thought this cute paper collection called "Hip Hip Hooray" from   was perfect for my celebration theme!  I really love The Greeting Farm images and I knew I wanted to keep my card simple to focus on this super cute image!

Here is my full supply list:
Birthday Ian - The Greeting Farm
Hip Hip Hooray - Doodlebug Designs
Peacock Feathers - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Steel Grey Hybrid Ink - My Favorite Things


Hope you like my card and that you will have a chance to take part in this fun challenge! Please check out the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog for more details and more inspiration from the DT.

  Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy





2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Marcy. Love the colour palette, the lime green is so zingy and fab. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Love this card hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the papers and the colors you used with him.

    ReplyDelete