Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SSS card using Sherri Baldy's Wee Fairy Img694 Besties




Hello!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share my project for Scrapbook Stamp Society. This adorable image is one of Sherri Baldy's new images in the Wee Fairy collection Img694 Besties.   This is one of my favorite images and I had so much fun coloring her up and making this card. I can't wait to get more of the other fairy images. I just love fairies!!!  I cut out this sweet fairy with my Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and then layered that on another Spellbinders Lacey Scallops which I cut out with design paper. The paper collection I used is called Blush from the Lost and Found collection.  Such pretty papers! I edged all of my papers with my Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar.  The sentiment is actually from a MFT PI set I had at home.  The flowers are from I Am Roses and the bling from Recollections. 

Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog to see what other projects the Design Team has made.  Also check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society store for tons of fun images to use for your crafting projects!

Hope you like this card and thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E00, E000, E11, R20
Hair:  E71, E70, E74
Everything Else: BV00, BV23,  BV25, RV52, RV55, RV00, RV000




6 comments:

  1. Awww! This is so adorable! Your coloring is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So sweet, Marcy - your coloring is out of this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo adorable! I have never seen her before, and love the face! Your coloring is just awesome and the florals are just perfect. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and beautiful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcy your colouring is incredible. And you have a great eye for embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. I agree-your coloring is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete