Friday, June 14, 2013

SSS featuring Sherri Baldy's Fairy Besties img712


Hello and Happy TGIF!!! Today is a such a busy day with lots of celebrations including a celebration of my son, Ryan's birthday as well as a celebration of the 1st day of Summer vacation with friends!
I've taken a break from all the partying in the house to quickly share a card I made for Scrapbook Stamp Society and here it is....


This card uses another adorable fairy.  It is a Bestie img 712 by artist Sherri Baldy.  I had so much fun coloring up this cute image with my copic markers.  The paper I used is called Honey by MME.  The flowers are from I am Roses and the bling is from Recollections.  I hope you all like it!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Friday everyone! :)

I am entering this card in the Bestie's Challenge this week which is use a Bestie with a die cut!

Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog to see what other projects the Design Team has showcased for you all.  Enjoy the rest of the week! :)






4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and the beautiful papers. The image is so sweet and you have colored it amazingly. I am going to have to buy a few of those images, they are so beautiful! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious image! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at My Besties ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! She looks like a cute little flower child fairy.

    ReplyDelete