Sunday, October 6, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps "Sensational Sunday" Blog Hop featuring MFT's PI "Little Witch


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Happy Sunday Blogger Friends!  This is actually an early post as I am away with the family celebrating our wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 16 years with my partner in crime!!!  :)  Although it would have been nice to get away for a romantic weekend, I know we'll have a blast enjoying some bonding time with the family as well!  And this kicks off our busy busy October with birthdays galore and Halloween events coming up!  

Speaking of Halloween, here is my Sunday inspiration card for all of you...


I was so very excited to finally have a chance to make a Halloween card which I had been wanting to do for the last few weeks!  I wanted to get out this cute little PI gal called "Little Witch" by MFT.  Isn't she so adorable?!!!  I stamped my cute little witch with my favorite Memento ink in Black Tuxedo and then colored her up with my copic sketch markers.  The paper collection I used is called "Wicked" by My Mind's Eye.  Such fun Halloween papers!  I edged all of my papers using Tim Holtz distress ink in Old Paper. I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which I sprayed with some Tattered Angels "Iridescent Gold" to give them some pretty shimmer. The leaves are punched out from some of the dp using a Martha Stewart leaf punch and the cool spider in the corner is from Recollections.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  

Hope you all like my card and thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Your next stop is Nicole!

Marcy -- You are here!!!

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARCY!!! Hope you are having an exciting and relaxing get-away with your family! Your card is SOOOO cute! I love the colors you chose and the designer papers! Your paper piecing looks awesome! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little witch. Love all the layers! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Marcy! Enjoy the time with your partner in crime and the family! Your little witch is adorable! Love all the layering you did on this piece and the distressing is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Alone with your husband time? What's that? lol. I have spent the last 10 years on our Anniversary with our son, lol.
    This card is so adorable, love the cute witch and the fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She definately is too cute to spook.I love all the layers on your card design. Have a great week. Hugs Nina
    PS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Goodness, I love this image! Great colods! tfs Love ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card. I love the paper piecing. MFT stamps are so great for that! Great fall colored flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! This is so sweet! I love that little image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE this is sooo Bootiful!!! Happy Anniv to you too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! Love the paper piecing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layers and the colors. Coloring is great and that stamp so cool. :)
    Have an awesome day, Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary !!!
    Hope you had a great fun time!!!
    :)) I love how you designed your card w/ this sweet & spooky PI !! :))
    I'll be sure to put some MFT goodies in your prize!! ;) ;)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card. Love the paper piecing and your layout. Happy Anniversary! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vintage-y feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete