Thursday, July 31, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Back to School!



Happy TGIF Friends!  Today starts my vacation from work and it feels great to take a break even though we won't be going to any exotic vacations in far away lands! LOL  Now I'm hoping we might be able to get away for a local mini-trip at least but I'm thinking that majority of my vacation will probably be doing some organizing at the house as well as getting ready for Back to School!  Oh my, didn't summer break just start?! :(   Well just as fitting is our FFF Challenge this week.....Back to School!!!

And here's my inspiration.....



This adorable cutie is Cheer Anya!  I picked her up at a recent Farmer's Market and she is actually available in digi at the TGF Store.  When I saw her, I thought she would be perfect for this theme!  And I know I always need a little bit of cheering when getting back into the school year!  :)   I had a lot of fun coloring this cute girl up with my copics and also added quite a bit of my Wink of Stella in clear to her pom poms, ribbons and parts of her dress.  You can't see it too well in the picture but she definitely has lots of sparkle!  I paired Anya up with these fun cheerful papers by Pink Paislee called "Hey Girl" and then finished off my card with some ribbon and sequins from my stash.  

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other fantastic "Back to School" projects from the rest of the DT gals!  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy


2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I love the papers you used! Sorry back to school time is here already. I hope you get to enjoy some of your stay-cation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Such bright, fun colours...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete