Thursday, July 24, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: A Non-Traditional Christmas in July!


Hello Friends and Happy TGIF!!! We have a fun Farm Fresh Friday challenge for you today.   Get out those Christmas papers and embellies because today's theme is "Christmas in July"!!!  

And here's what I created...


So I know this is nowhere near a "Traditional" Christmas project but I'll tell you it was hard to get some Winter Mojo these last few days with the heat! LOL  I think it is the cool teal blue colors I used which made this a little easier to create!  I also decided on making a tag and will save this to put on my Bestie's present since she really loves angels.  I used some random Christmas papers in my stash for the base and then added distress inks, trims and ribbon to decorate my tag along with a cute white Prima flower.  I colored up cute Angel Anya (Retired) with my copics and then added some stickles on her wings and halo.

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other amazing "Christmas in July" projects from the rest of the DT Farmers!  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Hugs,
Marcy


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love non traditional Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this TGF image marcy and such a great Christmas tag, I cannot join as I am still on my holidays :(.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Marcy! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def Christmassy to me and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Marcy!! I like seeing non-traditional colors on Christmas projects. Red and green get boring after awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and such wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete