Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Greeting Farm September Preview Day #1: Joy for Holiday Anya 4!


Hi Friends!  I'm so excited that today starts the previews for the The Greeting Farm's September 2014 Release!!!  And they're here just in time to get started for the holidays.  I'm sure you're gonna just love all of them.  So today, we are showcasing an adorable holiday stamp called Holiday Anya 4!

Here's my card for you today... 


The Holiday Anya collection is one of my favorites and I love every image!  This one is just sooooo cute and she's now at the top of my list!....My Christmas card list for sure!!! :)  Love how this one has a cute Christmas tree to embellish!  I had so much fun coloring cute Anya up with my copics and kept it simple with making this CAS card.  I wanted to use some bright festive colors and added some polka dots with my gel pen to her headband and dress.  I also added some glossing accents to the ornaments and of course couldn't go without using my favorite Wink of Stella in glitter clear over her outfit. I did some stenciling on the botton of my card which I thought looked pretty cool.  I also added some enamel dots and twine to finish off my card. 

Holiday Anya 4 will be released at The Greeting Farm store on 9/1/2014.  Please check out The Greeting Farm Blog as well as each of my fellow DT gals (ChitraLysaJodi and Kristina) to see their projects for the Holiday Anya 4 preview.   Each day, they will be giving away the preview stamp of that day so make sure to leave comments today so you can own this super adorable stamp set!

Hope you like my card for this Preview Day #1 and be sure to come by tomorrow for another Holiday cutie for Preview Day #2! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

33 comments:

  1. Ohh cute, cute ,cute. I want her!! What a great colouring Marcy.
    Will check out the other ladies too,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is solo cute!! I can't wait to add this Anya to my collection. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's so adorable, would love to win her and make some cards with her. :-)
    Love the enameldots!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the pastel colors you used on this Christmas theme card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CAS card especially the stenciling you did at the bottom, I thought it was washi tape it's gorgeous! You rocked it as usual Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun colors!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love this anya
    I love the colors you used on your card
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcy te felicito como siempre una hermosa tarjeta muy tierna y me encanta los colores que usaste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie! Love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Im new to stamping and hope someday I can be this good at copic coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable--I like your coloring, the stenciling and the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CAS card. This is a lovely stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love how your card came out. LOVE the fact that is just clean and simple and it still manage to come out so beautiful. My cards are also CAS style <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how this turned out. It's very pretty. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe you got so much dimension from gel pens - looks spectacular! So does her hair! This cute little image is definitely on my TGF wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. simple and beautiful - like it so much, Anya looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet CAS card. Love this new image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet and simple! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so sweet! I love your card. She really "pops"!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute. I just love this card so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marcy- This is SUPER cute!!! Love the bright and cheerful colors. The simple design really draws your attention to the beautifully colored image. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this!!!!!!!! She is soooo darn cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So super cute! I love the non traditional colors you went with! :)

    ReplyDelete