Thursday, September 11, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: A Lovely Day!



Happy TGIF Friends!!! I'm so happy the weekend is here because boy have a I had a crazy hectic week!  Work has been busy but it's mostly home life which has been keeping us on the go non-stop.  I'm not sure if I mentioned but this year, I have my 3 kids in 3 different schools!!!  I felt the stress of it during 1st Day of school a few weeks back when I wanted to be there for all of them!  This week was not as bad but pretty crazy as well with Back to School Nights all week.  At least they were all on different nights and Thursday night was the last one!  Phew!!! Now I can rest a little before the next round of school events! LOL  Anyways, sorry to vent and let's get on to our FFF Challenge this week.  The  theme is the ever so popular "Anything Goes"!!!

Here's my card...


This Bean Collection is one of my favorites and coloring one of these adorable images always makes me happy (and less stressed! LOL)   This is one of my favorites and she's called "Winky Bean".  She's not sold separately at this time but the great news is that she is part of the fantastic Magical Kit along with other sweet Beans! :)

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to see the super amazing projects the DT Farmers have to share with you all!  Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back soon!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. adorable! you can never go wrong with beans! I love the colors you used and also the floral detail!

    ReplyDelete