Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm back on the Farm as a Guest Designer for May! :)

Hello Again!  I just wanted to announce that I've been invited to come back to Guest Design for The Greeting Farm for the month of May!  I'm really excited about this.  You all know I used TGF stamps as much as I possibly can on my projects. LOL  I think I should have posted this last night to go with the announcement on TGF but here a few past projects TGF featured on their blog last night as well as some recent ones.  You can check out The Greeting Farm Blog if you want to check out my announcement or see the May Releases I'll be working with! :)
Hugs, Marcy



6 comments:

  1. Oh how great! Love your work with the TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so gorgeous. I'm so excited for you and I know you'll be great. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such awesome cards that I can see why you are asked. Their images are so adorable and each one has a personality of their own. Great folds, and papers and details. The one with the skull on the shirt cracked me up, as I needed to make a card for someone with a "happy skull" which had me scratching my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT! Each of your creations are so sweet! Love the fun and festivity of them - and so colorful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab, Marcy, can't wait to see your new creations from them! These ones are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete