Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Greeting Farm May Guest Design Card featuring "Anya Strolls"




Hello!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  It's definitely feeling like Summer where I am in California and unfortunately due to so many weekend events going on, I missed my beach trip!  Oh well, I know there are many more to come. I just really love Summer! 

So Today is my 2nd TGF Guest Designer post for May and here is my project...


I'm happy to share my card creation featuring "Anya Strolls".  I am loving these big Anya stamps and this one is simply adorable! I had so much fun creating with her.  Check out the cute little dog!  I went pretty "girlie" with this card and used one of my favorite combos of pink, black and white.  The paper collection I used is by Carta Bella called "Paris Girl".  For some reason, when I first saw this image, I did think of a stroll in Paris so this was perfect! I edged all of my papers using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Pumice Stone.  I also used the TGF Gate die.  Using the dies from the May Release are my first time working with the TGF dies and I am so impressed with them.  Not only are they so detailed with great designs, they are super easy to cut with as well.  I'm definitely going to be buying more of these dies as they come available! And the sentiments that come with these big stamps set are awesome. I love this one!  The pretty flowers in the corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Please check out The Greeting Farm Store for a ton of cute stamps as well as  The Greeting Farm blog to see Design Team projects and the latest TGF challenges!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. super cute!! and that is TOTALLY a big stamp!! how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo!! This big Anya stamp is missing in my collection ( have them all ) must get it too..too cute.

    Have a nice day!

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic!! Love that gate die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! The colors are adorable and so girly! Totally love this!

    ReplyDelete