Thursday, May 2, 2013

SSS card using Sherri Baldy's Wee Fairy Img693 Besties



Hello!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  I'm so excited it's almost Friday! Yeah!!!! It was a pretty long day at work including a team dinner so I finally just got home and wanted to make sure to post my project share for Scrapbook Stamp Society. This adorable image is one of  artist Sherri Baldy's new images in the Wee Fairy collection Img693 Besties.   If you saw my last SSS project,  I featured another cute fairy from this same collection.  I am just hooked on these new fairy images.  I Love Fairies!!!! :) So for this card, I colored up this sweet image using my copic markers.  I added some baby blue pearls to embellish the band on her forehead and to give her a little more dimension.  I cut out my sweet fairy using my Spellbinder Standard Circles Large and also layered that on another Spellbinder called Beaded Circles. The paper collection I used is by My Mind's Eye called "Sunshine".  I love these yellow and cream toned papers.  I edged all of my papers with Tim Holtz distress ink in Pumice Stone.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I sprayed them all up with my Tattered Angels "Dazzling Diamonds" to give them lots of shimmer.  The sentiment is from my stash and the pretty blue rhinestone bling is from Recollections.  

Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog to see what other projects the Design Team has showcased for you all.  Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E00, E000, E11, R20, BV00
Hair:  E25, E31, E35, E49
Everything Else: B02, B000, B0000, Y15, Y13, Y11, W3, W1




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marcy! A darling choice of images - love those little tights-stockings with the stripes LOL great colors and a cheery bright setting! hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is precious! Cute image, and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Love that image and the great papers and flowers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous, Marcy! I love those colours and your colouring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome image and a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love your coloring - which you know already - but it just makes me say WOW everytime I see one of your gorgeous creations! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete