Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day card for Hubby!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you have something special planned with your sweeties! :)  Just wanted to share a simple card I made for my hubby.  I had so many cards I had to make this weekend that I felt like I threw this one together fast!  I'm happy how it came out and I hope he likes it!  I used the Cosmo Cricket Love Notes paper collection and just cut out the sentiments that were on one of the papers.   I also die cut some hearts from a Sizzix I had and edged everything in Tim Holtz Walnut Distress ink.  I added some I am Roses on one of the hearts sprayed with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold.  The Kiss token is from Tim Holtz and I added a small pink heart bling from recollections.  I finished the inside of the card with more heart die cuts and another sentiment.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your special day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment