Monday, February 20, 2012

Bohemian Anya Card

Hello!  I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  I had planned to do more crafting but the weekend got pretty busy.  Still, I was able to get started on a mini album project and also make a card which I submitted to a Greeting Farm sketch contest.  I wanted to share this card and I hope you like it.  The image is "Bohemian Anya" and I totally love this stamp! I paper pieced her with paper from the Prima Melody collection which I also used in the background.  She is placed on a Lattice Rectangle spellbinder die cut.  The Hello greeting was stamped from a $1 bin stamp I picked up at Michael's this weekend.  I used some scalloped white vintage lace which I layered on the card.  The flowers are from Wild Orchids and sprayed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds to make them super glittery! :)  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Saw it on SCS ofcourse, but its great to see it on your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stacy! Great chatting with you & looking forward to sharing projects!:)

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Marcy, love the embellies and image, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and fabulous coloring! Love the die cut the image is on too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete