Friday, February 24, 2012

Greeting Farm Mini Album Project-Fairy Anya and Flirty Anya

It's Friday!  Just wanted to quickly share a tiny Greeting Farm mini album project that is in the making.  The pages are made with some coasters which I picked up at Michaels for 70% off some time back!  I love the Greeting Farm stamps so I am making an "Anya"mini album.  Both images were colored up with my Copic Markers. The 1st stamped image is "Fairy Anya".  Behind her is a beaded circle Spellbinder die cut. The flowers used are I am Roses.  I colored up the peach tiny rose in the middle of the daisy and the two on the side with my Lindy Stamp Gang Magical Mica powder in peach frost. I covered the coasters using the the Prima Fairy Flora paper collection as the background and also to piece her outfit and wings.  The 2nd image is "Flirty Anya".  I again used  I am Roses on the side and the background is the Recollections Union Paper collection.   I love both papers! The bling trim is from Karla S001 Etsy store.  Hope you like these!  I'll post more of my mini album pages as I complete them for this project. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! :) Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love Anya! :-) Marcy you really ROCKED out the black hair! Your coloring is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete