Sunday, February 12, 2012

Darling Marci Valentine's Day Card

Hi bloggers! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Where did it go?  My weekend was so busy but I did have a chance to make a Valentine's Day card for a special scrappy friend!  I took out an old Provo craft purse template which I absolutely love.  The paper collection I used was Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar.  I stamped a La La Land craft Darling Marci image which I colored up with my copic markers.  I used shades of pink for her hair to add a more V-Day touch! :) I paper pieced her clothing also using the paper collection. Framing her is a Spellbinder Heart Circles die cut. I added some I am roses sprayed with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold.  Hope you like the card and hope you all have a great week! :) Here is the link to the La La Land gallery: http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment