Sunday, September 1, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps "Sensational Sunday" Blog Hop featuring The Greeting Farm's "Queen Bean"


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope everyone's having a great holiday weekend and staying cool! It's been a scorcher out here so we are trying to spend some time at the beach and at the pool this very hot weekend!  I'm excited we have a nice long holiday as well!  Hopefully I can catch up on some chores and some crafting as well! :)

Here is my inspiration for this Sunday...


This card features the adorable "Queen Bean" which is from the limited edition Alice in Wonderland Bean Collection by The Greeting Farm. I really love this fun collection! I colored up this cute queen with my copic sketch markers and set her on some layered Spellbinders called Labels Twenty-Three.  So with this theme, I couldn't help but break down my "hoard vault" to pull out some G45 papers.  This is one of my favorite collections called "Halloween in Wonderland" which I thought went perfect with this Queen of Hearts!  I edged all of my papers in my Tim Holtz distress ink in Faded Jeans. On one of the layered papers to the left, I also added some hearts I stamped using the TGF Blush Heart set.   I used the smaller of the heart images and stamped them using my Tim Holtz distress ink in Faded Jeans and Fired Brick.  So much fun!  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I sprayed them up with my Tattered Angels "Iridescent Gold" and then also added some black leaves using the Olive Branch Cutters die by C.C. Designs.  Finally to further embellish my card, I added some pretty black teardrop trim and some black Recollections bling. The sentiment "Smile" is from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the TGF Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge-Layers

Hope you all like my card and thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Your next stop is Nicole!

Marcy -- You are here!!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Marcy! Your coloring is gorgeous! I hope you stay cool at the beach and get some much needed relaxin' in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image. I love how you have coloured her. Great job with the distress inks. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so adorable! Love the fabulous design. Stay cool this weekend! I'm staying in the A/C indoors, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is royally cute!! Love the layers! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers and the bean are perfect for each other!! :)) :))
    It's so cute!! :)) :))
    Hope you enjoy the long weekend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I IS love super cute image and matching DP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute love the greeting farm stamps this came out super cute and I am sure it will be loved! Hugs hoppin along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love greeting farm stamps! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute... Love the Queen Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is sooo cute, LOVE it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my Love,
    I love this image. So cute!
    tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I love the jewels at the bottom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete