Saturday, June 6, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Celebrate!


Hello and Happy Saturday!  I have quite a few birthdays coming up in the next few months so I thought I'd start getting some cards created!  

Here's my b-day card share....


This adorable Dollie with Cupcake is always a perfect image for fun, girly birthday cards!  Dollie is so super cute and who doesn't love cupcakes too, right?!!  I colored her up with my copics and then added Wink of Stella all over her dress and cupcake for some fun sparkle!  I also added some polka dots to parts of her dress with my white gel pen.   I love to do that!  For the background, I used one of my favorite Doodlebug Designs papers called "Sweetheart"and I thought it matched so well with her outfit!  I also sprinkled some sequins on the background which always seems to complete my card! :)

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Dollie with Cupcake - The Greeting Farm
Sweetheart - Doodlebug Designs
Picked Raspberry - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Clear Glitter Brush Marker - Wink of Stella

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

  1. Super Sweetness! Love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. And a great job coloring little Dollie..
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. And a great job coloring little Dollie..
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. And a great job coloring little Dollie..
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree perfect image for any Birthday occasion. I must get my hands on one those glitter pens.

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete