Friday, June 12, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Happy Graduation cards


Happy Saturday Friends!  Hope you've had a wonderful week and are starting a great weekend!  For my kids, it is the last week of school so we've been so busy with school events and graduations.  2 of my sons graduated the last few days from middle school and elementary school.  The schools over here have promotion ceremonies for this which are so so special and fun to watch!

So my share today are a few very simple graduation cards I created for my kids in celebration of their milestone events!

Here they are...



The 2 adorable graduate images are Graduation Luka from La La Land Crafts and Grad Ian (digi) from The Greeting Farm.  Both are so perfect for these celebration cards!  I colored both images up with my copics and kept the cards very CAS to really just focus in on the fun images and the special graduation theme.

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Graduation Luka - La La Land Crafts
Grad Ian - The Greeting Farm

I always have mixed emotions when it comes to these events.  I'm sad knowing that my kids are leaving the schools they love and where have established so many special memories at.  However, I'm excited for their new journeys to begin at new schools!

For all of you celebrating 2015 graduations,  a big congratulations to your celebrants and to your families! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Both very cute! I had 3 graduations this year and I'm so bad, I didn't make a card for any of them even though I have the images.

    ReplyDelete